The Belleville Rider Portal is where transit riders can sign up, log in, and request rides with the press of a button from their computer or their mobile device.
- Once you are logged into the rider portal, you will be directed to the Main Screen reading “No Rides”.
- By clicking on the Main Menu (three horizontal lines in the top left of the screen, you can select “New Ride” to begin scheduling a ride.
- Once you select “New Ride”, you are prompted with a screen where you can select your “From” and “To” location, passenger count, and time of your trip.
- Additionally, you can select your “From” and “To” locations from a geographic map with all station stops/locations rather than typing in the locations manually.
- Once you have scheduled a ride, you will be directed back to the Main Screen reading “Scheduled.”
- After scheduling a trip, you will be assigned to a vehicle. Once you are assigned, your Main Screen will read “Coming Soon.”
- As the vehicle arrives, your Boarding Code will be displayed on your Main Screen. Board the bus and the driver will scan your barcode or board you manually using their tablet.
- When you have arrived at your destination, you will have the option to book the same ride again.
- You are now ready to book trips using your Transit Rider Portal!
Don’t want to use a mobile device? These exact steps work from a computer browser too!